Velvet Sequoia smells like waking up at sunrise into a cabin deep in the forest, dry wood crackling in the fireplace, fresh Spring breeze brushing through the ancient Sequoia trees.
Scent Family: Woody, Velvet, Aromatic.
Fragrance Pyramid, Notes & Accords:
Bergamot / lemon / orange / litsea cubeba / Bulgarian rose / jasmine / geranium / neroli / armoise / pine / eucalyptus / clove / guaiacwood / cedarwood / cypress.
Our care for this precious environment is paramount and we constantly consider how we create, what we create, our packaging, and our day-to-day process and procedures, ensuring our mark on this earth is gentle.
Our Refill kits brings new life to your alchimiste d'oud sauvage empty candle vessels.
When your candle has burned down, enjoy it again and again by simply refilling it with our professionally custom blended scented wax refill kits. Super simple and quick, with fantastic results in minutes. Everything you need is in the kit with simple to follow instructions.
With alchimiste d'oud sauvage refill kit system you can have the fragrance you want in the container you like.
Our candles have been hand-poured one by one in small batches in the northeast of Spain, near the Mediterranean, using sophisticated custom blends of precious ouds, wood resinoids, concretes and absolutes, essences and fragrance oils, organic cotton and hemp wicks, wood wicks from the eucalyptus tree and, a premium blend of coconut and soy wax.
Candle Refill Kit Instructions
- Wipe the inside of the container out with a paper towel and rubbin alcohol. Make sure container is clean and dry.
- Remove the used wick (you may need to gently pry it out with a butter knife).
- Peel the protective film of the glue dot on the metal bottom of the included wick and press it to the bottom center of the container.
- Use the wick sustainer to stabilize the wick to keep it straight and in one place as you pour the wax.
- Fill a large pot halfway with water and bring to a simmer on the stovetop. If you're using a melting pot or pitcher, lower it directly into the water; if you're using a heat-proof bowl, set it right atop the pot like you're melting chocolate. Allow the wax to melt, stirring occasionally. This can take a few minutes to get going, but have patience!
- Melt Wax on medium heat. Use a double boiler for best results. Do not allow to boil and DO NOT MIRCROWAVE, do not over heat.
- Allow to cool to a pouring temperature of 70c. Use a thermometer for best results.
- Carefully pour the melted wax into the candle container. Pour slowly to avoid creating air bubbles, which can make the surface of the finished candle look uneven.
- Let the candles cool at room temperature for at least 24 hours before burning.
Weight: 200 grams
100% Soya Wax